Project Architect / Architectural Design Staff
The Project Architect and Architectural Design Staff positions are responsible for the development of project design intent, and for the production of complete, accurate, and well-coordinated documents. They will also be responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating projects of varying complexity and/or multiple projects simultaneously.
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate and supervise Project Team. Direct and coordinate consultants as needed.
- Adhere to both CDH and the Client guidelines and meet deadlines within budget for each project.
- Plan and develop architectural projects.
- Meet with Client and Contractor(s) to provide interpretation of contract documents.
- Make design and documentation decisions using discretion and good judgment.
- Assist in proposal/marketing efforts.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of all project related tasks.
- Assist the Project Manager in establishing the project budget and program development.
- Travel to Project Job Site or Design Office as required to facilitate design and construction.
- Contribute as required to the overall quality and success of the project, studio, and firm.
- May directly supervise Architects. Responsibilities directly involving subordinates include: training, planning, assigning and directing work and aiding in problem resolution.
- Graduate of an NAAB accredited program.
- Registered Architect preferred
- Strong understanding of building systems and documentation.
- Strong Construction Documentation (CD) skills.
- Ability to manage and create work in Revit. Proficiency in Photoshop, LUMION, and/or other design presentation software preferred.
- Strong communication, coordination and organization skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of professionals to meet project objectives.
- Competency in all aspects of design and documentation typically acquired through 5-10 years of professional architectural experience, preferably in healthcare.